Why you should become a tutor with The Tutoring Company
Please note that we are currently only accepting applications for advertised positions.
Flexible working hours
- With The Tutoring Company, you'll be able to apply for work you want and build your career. We'll send out job notifications whenever new work becomes available. Simply let us know if you're interested and we'll take care of the rest!
- Create your own schedule and work when and where you want, including the option to work from home with Online Tutoring.
We do all the hard work for you
- Simply log in to The Tutoring Company platform from your phone, computer or tablet to
- view your appointments
- log your hours
- fill in expenses
- upload resources shared between you and your students
- We find the students for you and organise everything
- Work when and where you want, including online tutoring from home
- You take on as many, or as few, students as you like
Full support to help you develop invaluable skills for your CV!
- Ongoing training to ensure all our tutors have the most up to date research and teaching methods available.
- An extensive resource library
- Support with your students to help assess and identify the best individual strategies required.
- Qualified teachers earn PD points
- Undergraduates can develop additional skills adding value to your CV, helping you to secure a full-time teaching position when you graduate
Great hourly rate
- Paid directly into your bank account each fortnight
We put relationships first
- We make sure you are partnered with students based on personality and not just location.