Using the Online Classroom
Before you first lesson please make sure you’ve carefully read through this guide to make sure that all is ready.
You will need:
- A working webcam
- Earphones with a mic (if you are on a Mac try to use non-Apple earphones as these can cause echo!)
- A good internet connection
- Laptop/Tablet: use the Firefox browser. Chrome is also an option but try Firefox first.
- IPad: Use Safari as your browser
- Check that your lesson time slot shows up on your calendar. If it doesn’t, give us a call on 0432 221 995 during office hours (Mon - Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 9am-12noon) and we’ll sort it out for you. If you have not set up password access to your account, please do this now and then go back to access your calendar.
Please report any issues as soon as you notice them so that we can resolve them swiftly and your lesson can go ahead as planned.
You lesson link will is active immediately so you can test if everything’s fine before the start time.
To understand how to use the platform please view this short video:
Now let’s have a look at some other technical issues that may arise during your interview and how you can resolve them.
Connection issues are some of the most frequent technical issues that may be experienced. Read through the additional information on the Improving Internet Connection page to help you troubleshoot most network issues.
For other issues you may have, visit our Support page for further information.